Wednesday, December 06, 2006
Hearts On Fire $6.5 Million Diamond Bra Lights Up Victoria's Secret Runway Show
The Hearts On Fire Company was front and center at the Victoria's Secret runway fashion show held Monday. The Boston-based company dressed the show-stopping $6.5 Million Hearts On Fire Diamond Fantasy Bra. Czech supermodel, Karolina Kurkova modeled the 800-ct diamond bra, along with panties embellished with a $350,000 Hearts On Fire diamond belt.
All the diamonds on the bra were Hearts on Fire "Super Ideal Cuts." It was the first all-diamond made for Victoria's Secret's.
Hearts On Fire also dressed several of the supermodels in diamond couture jewelry for the “Glacial Goddess” segment of the show, including:
* Giselle, in a 20-ct. diamond stilettos and 2 diamond cuff bracelets totaling 150 cts;
* Karolina in a 32-ct. diamond cuff bracelet and diamond pendant
* Allessandra in15-ct. diamond earrings;
* Heather in a diamond necklace and earrings;
* Miranda in a $1 million diamond necklace; and
* Elise in a choker and bracelet.